Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating a report of Calls Answered within a particular timeframe

rohitsh
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I am relatively new to CUIC reporting. We are trying to build some Service Level metrics around Calls made to our IT Service Desk. The reports we currently have in CUIC do provide us with the details of the Calls answered but they all are interval level details. They have combined information for each call interval.

However, our requirement is related to Individual calls. The one that we are focussing on is Number of Calls answered within, say 30 seconds. So that we can find out the % of calls answered with SL level and also bucket all calls into time groups (0-30 secs, 30-60 secs, 60-180 secs, 180+ secs etc.).

We have imported the contents of the table - CUIC Data - Termination Call Details to our reporting platform. I wanted to check which field would have the time duration that caller spent in queue before his/her call got answered. These are the fields we have (Capture attached). From the looks of it, it looks like it is NetworkSkillGroupQTime, but I wanted to verify.

Also, which field would help us find out if the call was answered or got abandoned before it got answered.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

rohitsh
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone ??