Replies

Creating an Agent in CCX

arsparks
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running

UCM 7.1.5.31900-3

CCX 8.0.2.11004-12

I go to UCM, User Management -> End User, and select the user (My UCM uses LDAP to grab users from Microsoft AD).

I associate her with a device, and I fill in the Directory Number Associations fields.  Since I successfully associate her with a device, I'm able to fill in the Directory Number Association fields with the pull-down menus.

My permission information includes "Standard CCM End Users" and "Standard CTI Enabled".

After I save, the Roles gets filled in.

I now go to CCX's Wizards -> RmCm Wizard -> Add Resources.

In the "User Configuration" screen, I see the userid that I configured in UCM.  It's listed as an "agent".  I select it.  CCM displays the read-only fields, all of them, including Primary Extension, and Agent Extension.  I click "Next".

I get back the "User Configuration" screen.  I think that's where everything is wrong.  When I go to Subsystems -> RmCM -> Resources, the userid doesn't show up.

Am I missing something?

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The user will show up in the RmCm Resources page as soon as you populate the IPCC Extension field in CUCM End User Configuration. The resource wizard is not required. Are you populating the IPCC Extension field, or only the Primary Extension field?