Helpful
Replies

CRM & Finesse

Filip.Olsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts.

Im  newbie with Finesse -

I  did managed to set up crm ( web page ) as a iframe in finesses home tab (EmbeddedWebApp) and when logging in agent in finesse , the user get prompt for credentials , and the webpage loads.

In old days with CAD , we created a button the agent could press when on a active call , to push ecc variable to the crm webpage... it seems harder for me to do this in finesse - i did manage to do it with the popup gadget  , but i need the crm to stay in home tab at all times - and cant use the actions provided with workflow -

Actually the thing i need is to place a action button in the callcontrol gadget that would reload the crm page with the ecc variable to the embedded "gadget" in the home tab that user can press when in a active call - or better , make the EmbeddedWedbApp Tap the action button -

Could anyone point me in the right direction how to do this ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You can get the ECC call variable like this...

var callVars = dialog.getMediaProperties();

Then, access ECC variables like this:

somevariable = callVars["user.ecc_variable_name"];

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You can get the ECC call variable like this...

var callVars = dialog.getMediaProperties();

Then, access ECC variables like this:

somevariable = callVars["user.ecc_variable_name"];

Hi ewindgat.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

I was looking for the button action and how / where to put it , the best place would be to place it in the callcontrol , but i dont have access to it -

as i wrote - im very new at this -  only have some basic html / asp know how :-/