Helpful
Replies

CRM issue as someone may be logged in with this extension

Arjun Kamble
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Hope all are doing great, 

We are facing a issue that CRM phone control does not allow any agent to login. Previously we have 7945 phones with same profiles and there is no error but when we installed new model of phones it does not accept agent login on webcrm page. Please help me to fix this issue.

Summary:

>>Not error for 7945 phones: agent can login and accept calls as per skills

>> Error for 8841 new Phones: agent can login on Physical phones by Extension Mobility but not on webcrm phone control page

Please check attachment also.

Appreciated for quick response 

Thank you

Arjun Kamble

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi There,

Please make sure the Application User on CUCM for the JTAPI has the below roles added:

Standard CTI Enabled

Standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfers and Conference

Apart from above, you can check who is already logged into that exetension using OPC test.

Perform OPC test on Agent PG using below Comman

opctest /cust <instance name> /node <node name i.e pg1a or pg5b>

once you are in OPC test run below command to get the agent detail already logged into the extension

la <PerioheralID> /extension <EXT NUMBER>

you can also collect the Agent PG logs and check in PIM and JGW traces to see what error you are seeing there.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Steven Landon
Level 1
Level 1

are you using the same device profiles?

how many devices (phones & device profiles) have the same extension configured?

do you allow the same extension mobility profile to log in multiple times?

Regards,
Steve
Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi There,

Please make sure the Application User on CUCM for the JTAPI has the below roles added:

Standard CTI Enabled

Standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfers and Conference

Apart from above, you can check who is already logged into that exetension using OPC test.

Perform OPC test on Agent PG using below Comman

opctest /cust <instance name> /node <node name i.e pg1a or pg5b>

once you are in OPC test run below command to get the agent detail already logged into the extension

la <PerioheralID> /extension <EXT NUMBER>

you can also collect the Agent PG logs and check in PIM and JGW traces to see what error you are seeing there.

Thanks for response Steven,

We are using extension mobility for all agents but individual directory numbers assigned them. User or EM profiles are working fine on 7945 phone model but not on 8841.  Is there any solutions

Consider this speculative but I encountered a similar issue last year with a Device Profile built as a SCCP CIPC device. If I logged into a 7841 SIP-only phone the login worked but CTI control failed. It wasn’t a serious enough problem to warrant opening a TAC case over for me; however, it suggested that the Feature Safe/Line Safe features may have a limit (or bug) in cross-protocol EM logins. Perhaps try building a new 8941-type Device Profile and see if the problem goes away.

Hi Sir, As per your suggestions, I have done with new profile creation as phone model but does not help to fix the issue. So still I am waiting for best solutions for Cisco support forum. Please keep updating results to me and I will be very thankful to you. Thank you, Arjun Gamble

Hi, What is the error message you are seeing on phone when trying to login to extension mobility?

i hope you would have done the basic extension mobility configuration correctly (i.e phone is subscribe to the EM service, the device profile is under control of End user etc.)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: