cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cti OS Supervisor losing skillgroups

rclemenger
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE 8.0.1.0 and Cti OS 8.0(1) Supervisor.  When Supervisor initially logs in they can see all skillgroups assigned to them.  After time, approximately two hours, skillgroups dissappear from the screen.  Supervisor then has to logout and back in to see skillgroups again.  Anyone have an idea as to why this may be happening or where I should look for more details?

4 Replies 4

rclemenger
Level 1
Level 1

I have some additional information.  This is happening in the CTI Toolkit Statistics not the Team Real-Time Status.  Skill groups will be in the view but they will"disappear" every so often.  About 2 hours.

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It looks like we found a bug, it keeps happening to us as well. Usually restart helps. I suspect if there's a problem with the CTI OS sides A and B lose the communication link momentarily, then it usually happens.

Did you ever find a solution?  We have not been able to lay this issue to rest yet.

Can i please get the bug id? We are seing this in PCCE version 9.0.3.

-senthil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: