cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point lost registration to callmanager

lkinchen
Level 1
Level 1

one of my RP lost registration to the callmanager and I can't see why. I have several configured and the others are still registered except for this one. I need assistant on get it back up and running. please advise.

4 Replies 4

Try to remove the associationg and add it again, this used to solve so many problems back in the 3.x days.

david

You can also delete the Route Point in CUCM, then run the Data Resync in UCCX.  It will rebuild the RP from scratch.  I have seen this fix issues like this as well.

lroberson
Level 1
Level 1

This is critical and I just resolved a similar problem.  A call control group was not properly configured on Node 2 only Node 1 ports where setup. There are 2 possible methods. Remember, make sure your RMCMuser account a password are working. These CTI ports are created on CUCM via UCCX and should be deleted from UCCX when changing or rearranging. Step 1. Take a snapshot of the CALL CONTROL group so you can recreate it faster. Delete the group in UCCX.  Step 2. On CUCM PUB, look for DEVICE PHONES associated to port numbers allocated IPPCq_12XX. etc.. DELETE these associated numbers. Step 3. On CUCM PUB check CALL ROUTING, ROUTe Plan Report, UNASSIGNED DN's. look for same DN's associated to CTI 12XX. ect.. DELETE.  btw,, you should clean up the UNassigned DN's in general maintenance too!.  STEP 4. On UCCX rebuild your CALL CONTROL group.  IF that does not work then repeat all the same steps. On UCCX stop Services, NODE MANAGER, both if HA.  Then on CUCM PUB, SERVICEABILITY, Control Center - Feature Services, CM Services,                                                                       SELECT Cisco CTIManager , RESTART button below.  Then START UCCX PRI NODE MANAGER, then UCCX SEC. Node Manger. On UCCX PUB,, rebuild CALL CONTROL GROUP... should fix.

lkinchen
Level 1
Level 1

thanks for all of your help. it is back up and running.  one of my subscribers was down and although all of the other RP failed over that one some reason didn't.  when we brought the subscriber back up, the RP re-registered.