cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Server agent state information with CTIOS

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

We have agents that are being put into ready from a not ready state. I'm trying to track down the supervisors that are doing it. We got some info from Cisco when we had people actually logging them out.

07:37:56 unknown-ctisvr Trace: ProcessSetAgentStateRequest - sessionID 2

07:37:56 unknown-ctisvr Trace: CSTASetAgentState -  InvokeID=0x230a5dc5

Device=2654146 AgentMode=READY AgentID=4476

AgentGroup=-1(0xffffffff))

07:37:56 unknown-ctisvr Trace:  PrivateData - EventReasonCode=999 WorkMode=0 NumAdditionalGroups=0

PositionID= SupervisorID=9800 ClientAddress=

This is the agent being logged out (just and example, not really the agent in question), I'm looking for any info on what is displayed when an agent is forced from not ready to ready by a supervisor. I'm assuming that it is the ctisvr logs, but I could be wrong. Anyone that has experienced this or have any info it would be much appreciated. I'm going to reach out to Cisco too, just wondering if anyone has had this issue.

CTIOS 7.5.9

Thanks

3 Replies 3

bpasqual
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Paul,

The ctiserver snippet shows the request came from Session 2.  I presume that is ctios?

If so, the corresponding entries in the ctios log will likely give you cluse as to which supervisor made the request.

Bob

Yes it is CTIOS, what does the SessionID 2 mean?

Every time a new connection is made to ctiserver, it assigns a sessionID.  Each session could be a ctios server, or any other application that has connected to ctiserver.  In this case, you know it is ctios.  Do you know if it is ctios on the A side or the B side?   Whichever it is, that is the ctios server that the supervisor was connected to that made the request, and that is the ctios server log that you can focus on to see what ctios client made the request.