Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS 7.5.9 Agent Stats

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm seeing some strange values for some of the agent stats using the ctios agent desktop.

On the pg, i have edited registry keys to display the following stats:

AgentOutCallsSession

AgentOutCallsTalkTimeSession

According to the 7.5 ctios user guide ... session is defined as the time since the agent logged in... however, these counters do not reset when the agent logs out and back in again. An agent can log out at the end of a day, log back in the next day and still see stats > 0 for these 2 headings.

Is anyone aware of a change in ctios 7.5.9 that could cause this? Perhaps we are looking at a bug. We can recreate it on the customer site, and in our lab.

Edit: LoggedOnTimeSession does reset itself when the agent logs out and back in again ... looks increasing like a bug.

Thanks,

Brian

3 Replies 3

kvancoil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian,

This is strange behavior indeed, the symptoms are matching CSCsd29623 but that defect is fixed in 7.5(X). I could not find any other defect that would explain this behavior. Would it be possible to open a case with TAC to analyze this further?

Cheers,

Kristof

Hi Kristof,

That bug looks very similar. We have opened a tac case and have sent on logs for analysis. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Regards,

Brian

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

This is a confirmed bug in 7.5.9

CSCtj84524    AgentOutCallsSession and AgentOutCallsTalkTimeSession are not resetting

Symptom:
AgentOutCallsSession and AgentOutCallsTalkTimeSession are not resetting
once the agent logged out.

Conditions: ICM 7.5(9)

Fix expected in ICM 7.5(10) due OCT 2011

Brian