cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCCX 8.0.2.11003-10: how to modify ring no answer time?

raziel78kain
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

we have a CUCCX 8.0.2.11003-10 cluster.

We would like to modify the ring no answer time (i.e., when an agent doesn't answer to a call, and the call goes to another agent).

How can we get this operation?

TIA and regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

The connect timer is in the Select Resource step in your script. Set that value in seconds to change how long we try a given agent. If you have the Connect flag set to false and you're using a separate Connect step to send the call to an agent, the timer will be there instead of on Select Resource. I would recommend not going above ~40-50 seconds; there are odd things  that happen with reports and real-time reporting if ring times are too  long.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

The connect timer is in the Select Resource step in your script. Set that value in seconds to change how long we try a given agent. If you have the Connect flag set to false and you're using a separate Connect step to send the call to an agent, the timer will be there instead of on Select Resource. I would recommend not going above ~40-50 seconds; there are odd things  that happen with reports and real-time reporting if ring times are too  long.