Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC API availability ?

egoppel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know, if there is a CUIC Api available, that can be used for 3rd party or custom development.

I have seen the specifications for a cuic API, but when looking at the packages it is not clear of this is for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.

https://developer.cisco.com/media/cucsd-rest-api-javadocs-5_4/overview-summary.html

I am looking for a REST API for CUIC, to be able to provision/modify CUIC configuration users, groups, value lists, etc... to be able to do some automated reporting security for UCCX.

For now the only feedback that i have found is a message from 1 year ago from, perhaps there is an update on this.

Re: CUIC third party application integration.

Thanks,

Erik Goppel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Erik,

As of now, CUIC does not expose any REST APIs to 3rd party applications.

Thanks,

Vikram G

CUIC Product Manager

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Erik,

As of now, CUIC does not expose any REST APIs to 3rd party applications.

Thanks,

Vikram G

CUIC Product Manager

Hi,

How can I create immediate or scheduled CUIC report  using API from programming language such as C#?

I would like the c# to create schedule report for many reports.

In other words, request report result in csv format from software developed in C#.

Thanks,

Tal

Hi Tal,

CUIC does not expose any APIs as yet.

Only way to do this to schedule reports as CSV from the CUIC application.

Thanks

Vikram G

Reporting Product Manager

Hi. So, can we get on that? This is obviously the direction of essentially all modern platforms now, cloud-based on on-premises. Is there anything on the Cisco roadmap that can be shared, demonstrating that this is a work in progress or part of the future that Cisco will be embracing? I'm tired of having to install Java and Flash in my browser or dink with downloading CSV files to get access to reports that could be brought into my own portals or BI tools if Cisco had modern REST APIs for things like this.

Thanks!

schwabcm
Level 1
Level 1

I see this is from 2016, has anything changed regarding REST API's to CUIC in newer versions (11.6?)

Hi,

As far as I know, CUIC still doesn't have any REST APIs available.

Thanx,

Denise

Yikes. C'mon Cisco, let's go.

From 2016 to Now....this will never happen.

Hi Denise,

Is this now available on 12 or 12.5? 

Hi,

No, I haven't been made aware of any REST APIs for CUIC.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: