cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Drilldown Report on Dashboard generates property error

Bill Westby
Level 1
Level 1

I have a report for Precision Queues that has two drill downs for the Precision Queue Name, one goes to agent details the other for deeper details on the PQ real time.  It all works great in regular Reports views.

This is CUIC 11.6(1) on PCCE 11.6(1).

I added the report to a Dashboard and when I click on the Precision Queue the IE Console debugger says :

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'cuicReportDrilldownService' of undefined or null reference.

I also tried Firefox and got a similar null reference error in the FF debugger.

I read all the documentation I could find, I know there are defined limitations of drilldowns but I do not see any for Dashboards.  

Is this by design or a bug?   I know it's opens a pop-up window to select the drilldown view, and I disabled all pop-up blockers.  But perhaps I need to tweak more security settings to allow it from a dashboard?

Thx. Bill Westby.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bill Westby
Level 1
Level 1

A follow-up, I opened a TAC case and was told Dashboards never were intended to support drill downs.  TAC opened a documentation bug to update the user guides as such.  I do wish it could be added, it would be a very useful feature for my current client but at least updating the documentation will prevent further confusion for others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Bill Westby
Level 1
Level 1

A follow-up, I opened a TAC case and was told Dashboards never were intended to support drill downs.  TAC opened a documentation bug to update the user guides as such.  I do wish it could be added, it would be a very useful feature for my current client but at least updating the documentation will prevent further confusion for others.