Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Error: The field(s) creation failed

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dears,

We are working on a CUIC custom report for one of our customers.

They want to add additional fields in a stock CUIC report (agent historical all fields) , the additional fields would be coming from CDR files parsed into an mssql database

What we did was to generate the stock report -> view sql

We transformed the generated sql into an SQL Stored procedure, where some changes added the required fields ( using cross-apply with an sql table valued function)

Calling the stored procedure directly from SQL generates the same report as CUIC stock one, in addition to the additional columns

Unfortunately when trying to create a new report definition, after successfully creating the data-source, the parameter fields are being generated from MSSQL ( those fields are 2 date fields), but clicking on the generate parameters button results the attached error

Has someone faced a similar issue?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

18 Replies 18

Actually, could you reach out to TAC?  They can put the sustaining team on to this, if you are in Egypt, they are much closer to your time zone.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Hi Jack,

I would greatly appreciate if you can look over webex at the issue we are facing.

We are in EEST.

Please if you can advise your availability, we can try to set a webex despite the difference in the time zone.

Regards,

Lara

Hi Jack,

One of my colleagues has already opened a case with Cisco TAC.

Thank you very much for your support. Much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Lara

Hi Jack,

We have opened a case with Cisco TAC and they said that they do not support CUIC customization..

I appreciate if we can have your email address so one of my colleagues can contact you and schedule a webex session at your convenience.

Regards,

Lara