Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Filter on Undefined or Blank field

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 11.6 Enhanced

I've created a custom report based on the "Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report" which lists all incoming calls to applications. On this report a number of records have the queue_time field has blank. These are calls that were abandoned before it reached the queue. When grouping by this queue_time these records show with a queue_time of "undefined".

We'd like to have all these calls with a blank queue_time highlighted in colour on the report using a threshold. But the threshold screens don't allow us to enter "undefined", "blank" or "null". They only accept a decimal format.

How can I set up a threshold that highlights these records with a blank field?

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Regardless of your custom report, you've already proven that a threshold can only check for a user populated value? Then I think you'll need to have your custom report change all non-positive integer values to -1, and then use that as your threshold value. Is that possible for you to do?

E.g.,
SELECT CASE WHEN queue_time IS NULL THEN -1 WHEN queue_time = "" THEN -1 WHEN queue_time = "undefined" THEN -1 ELSE queue_time END FROM <tablename> WHERE <clause>