Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC - How to export scheduled reports

I have a customer running CCX 11.5.1.11001.34 and we are migrating to a new cluster running CCX 12.5.1.11001.348 in a new data center. I did a python script that I was able to use to migrate the vast majority of the data, but how to handle the scheduled reports is eluding me. I would do it manually, but there quite a few of them. I may be using poor search terms, but I haven't found anything yet. I see where I can export a custom report definition which worked fine, but nothing that helps me export scheduled runs of stock reports? Any suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

9 Replies 9

Does the section on scheduled jobs give you what you need?
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/user-list-for-cuic/td-p/3318509

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

And can you expand a little on your comment re the script you used to export the other items, as far as what you meant? Aren't you going to need to import the new report definitions and not use the old as an example?

The script I mentioned was to get data from the UCCX admin api to pull objects from the configuration repository on the old cluster and push them to the new cluster. The biggest challenge in that was where objects needed a refURL that included an id number. For example, "Customer Service" skill was id number 47 on the old cluster, but id number 83 on the new cluster. That was an issue for CSQ mappings in teams, skill and resource group assignments on resources (users).

I am not sure how to get to the cuic database. This is UCCX 11.5 with a co-resident CUIC. Here is what I tried.

admin:run uccx sql cuic select * from cuicscheduledreports
Database name is invalid. Name = cuic

Command failed.

I was using "?" on all the cuic commands, but no joy.

I'm not familiar with UCCX, but I know the UCCE/CUIC syntax is different.

I also found this, does this help you as far as the syntax, they specifically mention it for UCCX CUIC?

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2015-October/040963.html

That helps a lot, thanks! I am trying to find a data dictionary for CUIC using terms like "cisco cuic 11.5 database schema", but coming up empty. I find lots of ICM and CCX stuff, but the database dictionaries are all for the configuration information. I will keep plugging along, but that definitely helps.

I am making a like more progress. I was looking for a table list, but I recalled some way way back informix experience, and this gives me a start on a list of tables.

run sql select * from cuic_data:systables where tabname like '%cuic%'

Edit: This gave me even more detail of what I need.

run sql select tabname from cuic_data:systables where tabname like '%cuic%' and nrows > 0

If you look in that first post I sent, I think that's what you're looking for as well? select * from "informix".systables