cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Live Agent State Summary Report

jtrue0001
Level 1
Level 1

Looking to create a report from live data that gives me the total number of agents in ready, not ready, logged in, acw, as well as total number of calls in queue, and longest wait time.  I'd like to setup a dashboard to help our supervisors and teamleads monitor intraday service levels.  The stock reports I have looked through all break this out by CSQ.  I'd like to just show one row for each team(collection) and not show each csq in a separate row, as all the members of the team are also assigned to the csqs, so it's very redundant.  Is this possible?

Something similar to the custom report below, but having each row setup to show a team summary instead of broken out at the csq level.

4 Replies 4

jtrue0001
Level 1
Level 1

Bump...

Abu Hadee
Level 3
Level 3

You have two option.

Option 1: You can create Grouping, then show summary only.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1051/user/guide/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_unified-intelligence-center-cust-report/CUIC_BK_CAD76E49_00_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report_chapter_0110.html#CUIC_TK_G16D0751_00

Option 2: You can create a complete new report definition from scratch. But for that you need to have premier CUIC license (ucce cuic),

Hope this helps.

abu

Doesn't look like I have the option to group reports pulling live data.  The grouping button is greyed out.  Also tried to create some groups and show summary only for historical reports, the summary rows don't contain any data for some reason.  If anyone has some tips let me know.

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

If you are open for 3rd Party customized reports then you can contact me at

pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com