cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC on a UCCX - Dataset status is Failed. (Database error)

Kim Nielsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Suddenly this Saturday, some of our rapports stopped working. Detailed call by call CCDR report is working, when you choose today, but when you choose yesterday, we are getting a "Dataset status is Failed (Database error).

Details on the error is:

Error information:
com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDbException: DbException: CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSet() { Nested SQLException; SQLState: IX000 Vendor code: -1265 Message: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation. } at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSetBuilder(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:860) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.executeQueryUsingDatasetBuilder(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:659) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.runReport(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:503) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.run(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:458) at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.InstrumentedRunnable.run(InstrumentedRunnable.java:88) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:164) Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation. at com.informix.util.IfxErrMsg.getSQLException(IfxErrMsg.java:407) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:3461) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.E(IfxSqli.java:3774) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.dispatchMsg(IfxSqli.java:2580) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.receiveMessage(IfxSqli.java:2496) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:1766) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.executeStatementQuery(IfxSqli.java:1704) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.executeStatementQuery(IfxSqli.java:1635) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxResultSet.a(IfxResultSet.java:206) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxStatement.executeQueryImpl(IfxStatement.java:1229) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxPreparedStatement.executeQuery(IfxPreparedStatement.java:395) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxCallableStatement.executeQuery(IfxCallableStatement.java:238) at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyCallableStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyCallableStatement.java:2131) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.executeAndLoadDataset(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:978) at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSetBuilder(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:846) ... 8 more Caused by: java.sql.SQLException at com.informix.util.IfxErrMsg.getSQLException(IfxErrMsg.java:407) at com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.E(IfxSqli.java:3779) ... 20 more

I have tried to restart the CUIC service, but no change. It's still giving me this error.

I'm thinking that it's having something to do with the date/time, because of the "1265 Message: Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation" that is seen in the error.

But I can't seem to find any info on this error, other than it's some kind of date/time error in the Informix database.

Anyone else seen this error? (It's an 9.0(2) version of the uccx.)

Br

Kim

66 Replies 66

Please use the COP file from cisco.com directly.

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286309734&flowid=80822&softwareid=280840578&release=COPFILE&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

@arnayyar Kindly remove the patch as an attachment.

Regards,

Chakshu Piplani

Hi,

Can we install the new cop if we already installed the first one?

Regards,

This issue is not going away. Its intermittent and only happens when we use the scheduler. Runs fine manually

Can you send me the COP file to fix this Dataset status is Failed (Database error) issue?  I didn't see it on the post but I'm having that same issue right now and I'd like to fix it.  Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Micah Pokorney

micah.pokorney@stl.usda.gov

(314) 457-4741

dodsonmike
Level 1
Level 1

We also had additional fallout from this issue. Most of our scheduled reports would not run after applying the cop file. Cisco indicated we had yet another defect (CSCuh89445) that required a server upgrade. However we found by changing the start date on the scheduled report, almost all would run properly. A few reports needed to be rebuilt to resolve.

I am seeing a similar error on a wallboard application talking to UCCX 8.5.1. Think its related?

12:05:00.6883759: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Cannot fetch a row from OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "UCCX1".
OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "UCCX1" returned message "[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Overflow occurred on a datetime or interval operation.".
OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "UCCX1" returned message "[Informix][Informix ODBC Driver]Error in row.".
at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at CCD.Service1.ExecuteSQLCommand(String type, String SQL)
12:05:00.6883759: End MT_AS

The COP file fixed my wallboard issue on 8.5.1.

Thanks!