Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC : problem with pull report with long date range

iptsupport
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

i try to get report with date range in my environment of CUIC, when i try to pull report one year its not working all the time.

some of the times its generate the report and some times its writing "Checking report execution progress"  for a long time and not generate the report.
i saw that its only happen when i try to pull report with long date range.

before two week ago we reset the servers ( Pub + Sub ) because we saw another problem, all the historical report show zero in all the fields, when we did reset its solved the problem.

Report :
*CSQ All fields

*Agent Summary Report

UCCX version : 11.6.2.10000-38

any suggestions ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try and run a report for a long time range but one that doesn't overlap with daylight savings time change and see if it works. The DST change has in the past/even today sometimes causes some wierdness with CUIC reports.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

CUIC used to have a hard limit of 8000 rows extracted from the database, I think 11.6 still has this limit.

Reports using a long date range would fail.

Graham

Hi Graham,
thank you for your response, I thought maybe this is the problem but if this is right why sometime its work and sometime no? 

More then that in "CSQ All fields" report I have only 5 CSQ so why that's happen?  

Try and run a report for a long time range but one that doesn't overlap with daylight savings time change and see if it works. The DST change has in the past/even today sometimes causes some wierdness with CUIC reports.

///

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

We ended up going with VARIPHY (www.variphy.com) - They have an excellent UCCX Reporting & Analytics tool, that allows me to pull any size reports, in any way I want it... It has simplified the reporting stuff for me greatly! I can pull reports for a whole year if I want! CSV, Excel, PDF and more...

Check it out at : https://www.variphy.com/products/cisco-uccx-reporting/

Hi Rikardkrvaric,
thank you for your response, I search solution without pay any more money.

I too waited several years...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: