Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We currently have several campaign using the sip dialler. The different campaigns are for different locations, departments. Each compaign works differently with the agents assigned to say campaign A more effective than agents in different to campaign...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we train new CSR's in our office, a trainer will typically sit with a trainee and use a y-connector to listen to their calls and provide assistance as needed. With everyone working remotely, this has become a little more difficult. Trainers are ...

Josh K. by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCE 12.5 supports shared ACD line extension. With shared ACD line configured on Cisco IP Phone and Jabber device; both devices are running, is supervisor able to perform Silent Monitor? Jabber registered via Expressway does not support Silent Monit...

rashmi814 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all.I want to achieve the following objective using uccx or cuc or any other cisco application.I have already  deployed call back script which prompts the user to drop his phone number. If an agent becomes available ,the call will be place...

collinks2 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Hope you are all well!Due to Covid-19 issue my agents are working from home using jabber and claiming that there is a delay in receiving calls after choosing option from IVR menu.Any suggestions as to what is causing this delay ( delay time...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is in this font, information from the system is in this font.Does anyone know where a resource base routing script is I can look at.  I am pretty new at Contact Center scripting but have done some programming and a lot of UNIX scripting. ...

mpsaiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My client is asking to integrate UCCX with the MS-Excel or CSV. They are requesting if some customers calls in the CAD should populate with the Customer name and some other information in the excel. Can someone advise if this is feasible.

Hi Currently our agents working from home login to citrix remotely from where they launch Finesse (UCCX) on Citrix Chrome browser using jabber MRA.  There are regular issues with Citrix infrastructure due to which staff can't login to Finesse. So I a...