Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC report Agent Detail Summary not showing Non-IPCC calls for CIPC

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have several agents assigned to 7841 desk phones and when a call is made on the Non-IPCC line of that device, the CUIC report "Agent Detail Summary" presents the data properly. I have transitioned several agents to CIPC recently for COVID related Work From Home activity and now the Non-IPCC line does not show with any calls inbound or outbound as it did when the line was configured on the 7841. Is there some setting I am missing in CUCM? I have the Primary Extension and IPCC Extension fields filled out exactly the same in End User Management. Rebooting the CIPC is done most every night, yet the report has yet to log one call for the Primary Extension (Non-IPCC), while it is logging the calls for the IPCC extension fine.

Thank you! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You didn't provide a lot of details like version or configuration (I'm guessing this is for UCCE for instance?), but depending on the version, perhaps the issue is how you may have inadvertently set up a phone with a shared line.

Keep in mind, depending on how you have the PG setting set up as far as monitoring one or both lines, a shared line could technically be a deal breaker/what is causing your problem.

Here's a post about it for instance from this group.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ucce-agents-and-shared-lines/td-p/3055927

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

I semi-solved this by removing the desk phone completely from CUCM. Although, that does not seem like much of a fix for users that need two devices. I had been leaving the Non-IPCC line configured on the desk phone and only transitioning the IPCC line (can't have in two different devices) when users needed to work from home. For the CUIC reporting on this Agent Detail Report, it seems to only pick up the activity on the Non-IPCC line when there are no other devices assigned that same Non-IPCC line. When I removed the desk phone from CUCM the report showed the inbound and outbound calls on the Non-IPCC line. When I put the desk phone configuration back in CUCM, the report once again failed to show the Non-IPCC calls.

You didn't provide a lot of details like version or configuration (I'm guessing this is for UCCE for instance?), but depending on the version, perhaps the issue is how you may have inadvertently set up a phone with a shared line.

Keep in mind, depending on how you have the PG setting set up as far as monitoring one or both lines, a shared line could technically be a deal breaker/what is causing your problem.

Here's a post about it for instance from this group.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ucce-agents-and-shared-lines/td-p/3055927

Ah yes. Sorry about that. We are running UCCX 10.6 without extension mobility. It was not so much inadvertent as much as our only quick solution to the pandemic ... meaning building a CIPC with Bulk Administration and having users install on home PC. I read the link and it looks like what I feared is reality. It is not supported this way and we will need to look at extensions mobility for our call center employees. Thank you for your feedback!