Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Reporting for CUCM

Are there currently or are there plans to develop stock reports for CUIC to report on CUCM stats?  It is my understanding that the CUCM database is Informix so couldn't in theory we create a datasource to the CUCM and create reports for CUCM?  Being able to create reports with a gauge view of the number of active calls on a SIP trunk would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM does not allow ODBC connections and CUIC has no understanding of AXL or SNMP. One side or the other would have to budge for this to be possible. Personally, I would be very surprised to see this happen. Even if someone had roadmap details/knowledge that this was planned they couldn’t share it here due to NDA obligations.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM does not allow ODBC connections and CUIC has no understanding of AXL or SNMP. One side or the other would have to budge for this to be possible. Personally, I would be very surprised to see this happen. Even if someone had roadmap details/knowledge that this was planned they couldn’t share it here due to NDA obligations.

Thanks!!!!!
Makes sense

I have read community threads and came to know that via third party server (e.g. sqlserver) we can make custom reports on cuic. My confusion is how to import cucm data into third party db. This is possible, but I am confused where to start with, Please advise how can I achieve this.