Helpful
Replies

CUIC reporting in UCCX 9

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Dear Experts,

I have 2 issues with CUIC reporting.

the first issue is related to filter in the report. for example, for agent detail summary, I want to apply 2 filter, the first one is the agent name, the 2nd one is the call type (incoming, outgoing, ..etc ). it only apply the agent name and forget the call type. it apply only one filter.

how we can apply 2 filters or more ?

the 2nd issue is related to the custom report, I want to create a custom. the documentation said, you need to right click on the category or sub category and create a new one. unfortunately, I use the right click and nothing happened.

waiting your feedback.

Thanks in advance

Anas  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anas,

You need CUIC premium verison to do the above, especialy number 2.

As number 1, it is impossible without premium, you need to add a new values for incoming, outgoing, etc... and there might be needed to be added to DB as i have never done it without that, second you need to have premium version of CUIC to edit the report definition and then add a filter value from DB to that field so you it can be shawn in the report filter.

I have never tried this but you might wanna try to use the advance filter and enter the incoming, outgoing, etc.. as a text into the filter, it might work.

Amer

View solution in original post

Amer is referring to CUIC Premium, not CCX Premium. CUIC is a separate product also used with UCCE and comes in two editions. Cisco has packaged the CUIC Standard edition with CCX as it is primarly attempting to be an HRC replacement first. HRC only allowed one filter criteria as well.

CUIC Premium is not cheap for production use (just wait until you ask for a quote)! In the second situation the suggested workaround is to buy the non-production lab license of CUIC Premium, design the report definition there, then export and import it into the embedded CUIC instance. Don't forget you would also need to build a new stored procedure in Informix to go with the report. Alternatively, you could subcontract the report development to a partner who already has this in place.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anas,

You need CUIC premium verison to do the above, especialy number 2.

As number 1, it is impossible without premium, you need to add a new values for incoming, outgoing, etc... and there might be needed to be added to DB as i have never done it without that, second you need to have premium version of CUIC to edit the report definition and then add a filter value from DB to that field so you it can be shawn in the report filter.

I have never tried this but you might wanna try to use the advance filter and enter the incoming, outgoing, etc.. as a text into the filter, it might work.

Amer

Hi Amer,

thanks for your reply. I have premium licenese.

I have added custom report and edit the field and do grouping. regarding the filter I can't find the advanced filter yet.

I want to ask about DB you use, can you clarify more ?

Anas

Amer is referring to CUIC Premium, not CCX Premium. CUIC is a separate product also used with UCCE and comes in two editions. Cisco has packaged the CUIC Standard edition with CCX as it is primarly attempting to be an HRC replacement first. HRC only allowed one filter criteria as well.

CUIC Premium is not cheap for production use (just wait until you ask for a quote)! In the second situation the suggested workaround is to buy the non-production lab license of CUIC Premium, design the report definition there, then export and import it into the embedded CUIC instance. Don't forget you would also need to build a new stored procedure in Informix to go with the report. Alternatively, you could subcontract the report development to a partner who already has this in place.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: