Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Reporting

fazil.chida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a few question regarding CUIC report. 

I have two types of reports, one is normal skill group and another one is enterprise skill group.

When I compare these two reports I could see abandoned count for these two reports are not same.

for example, in normal skill group abandoned count is 10 and where as for enterprise skill abandoned rate is 19. 
Why do I see the difference, could anyone help me to understand the difference.

Thanks,

Fazil

13 Replies 13

Hi,

Are both use for same pilot number. If they are used for two different
pilot number or one of them is assigned to multiple pilots, then it's
expected.

***** please remember to rate useful posts

Hi, 

There are using same pilot number. Since we have multiple CVP due to that we are using enterprise skill.

So basic question, I assume your enterprise skill group is made up of multiple skills (say A, B, and C). You're saying if you run individual skill group reports for A, B and C, you get 10 abandoned calls, but when you run the one enterprise skill report (that combined all 3) you get 19 abandoned calls? Also, what version of CCE and CUIC is this for, in case there's a defect for it.

Hi Bill,
Yes, you are right. the count are not same. 
Both CCE and CUIIC version is 11.6(1).

I don't see any entries with that issue in the updated CUIC reports (https://www.cisco.com/web/software/284697222/139287/Report_Templates_11.61_Readme_1.pdf), so I would try thisL

* Create enterprise skill groups of the couple skill groups in question, but only have one skill group in each (so enterprise skill group A which only contains skill group A, ESG B only contains B, and so on)

* Run the enterprise skill group report on ESG A, on B, etc.

* Compare that to what you get when you run just the regular skill group report on skill group A, on B, etc.

This way you'll find out if it is something with the enterprise skill group report, the regular skill group report, or something else.

Also, is it only abandoned that is off, or are other counters off too?

Hey Bill, 

This is only abandoned is off, remaining are looks fine. 

I don't see any difference in count.

If you export the SQL and run the report directly in SQL, do you still seem the same difference?

If so, if compare the SQL statements, for the abandoned calls do they look the same.

If you can, export the SQL statements and run them and post them and the results here (since they shouldn't show any confidential information).

Hello Bill, Find the attachment which i was talking about. Let me know if you find any.ENTERPRICE.jpgNormal Skill.jpg

Hi, so those numbers don't add up in the other fields. So use the bottom _FR one as an example. The Servicing skill group should have multiple _FR ones I'm assuming.

So I would expect your bottom screen to be made up of 1_FR and 2_FR (or whatever) and the top enterprise skill group to be basically Enterprise skill group that is those two values combined.

But looking at your other calculations like Handled or whatnot, they are off, they don't align.

So can you just a report with just the Enterprise value in it for a time period, and then the a report with just the 2 or 3 or however many individual skill groups in it? And then pull the SQL (by click on the little tool icon towards the top) and posting it?

If you have the configuration that shows the enterprise skill group make up (even if the name is redacted) that would be helpful for confirmation too.

Hello Bill, 

As requested , please find attached report from CUIC.Normal.jpg

Thanks, but please include a screenshot of the Enterprise Skill Group list information for this group from Configuration Manager/Tools/List Tools/Enterprise Skill Group List, since you need to know what is in there if it matches the individual skill groups you're reporting on.

Hi Bill, PFA. 
We have 3 PG's. We have configured 3 skill's on single enterprise, but calls are only landing on IRV_PG01. 

Hi, so I looked at the SQL statements you included and you 2 skill groups are mentioned, not 3. I know you said calls are only landing on one PG, but to make sure there's no problem I would run and do the screenshot and export:

* The enterprise skill group report with only your one CS_EN enterprise skill group in it

*The 3 skill groups (ATL, DAL, and IVR) in it

And compare the screen results and the SQL results between the two.