Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Skill Summary Interval

Josue99
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a question,

My question is about calls handled and calls within the service level.

I know that CUIC puts the call in the corresponding range depending on the time in which the call ends. Can someone explain to me how it may be possible that there are more calls from the service level in the 8am interval if the LOB opens at 8am:

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you look in the schema guide, the values are not always defined the same way. For instance, an error or RONA might count one way in one table, and slightly different in another. So you'd want to go to both reports, look at the definition (in case they've been customized) and see what actual column is being used for each, to see exactly where the difference resides.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

It looks like you're using Call Type Skill Group here. What happens if you run the same period using the "regular" Call Type report (not Skill Group), do you see the same 2 vs. 3 issue?

no, with that report I see 3 vs 3.

but, is there any reason why in the report CallType Skill Group appears 2 vs 3?

Thank You!

If you look in the schema guide, the values are not always defined the same way. For instance, an error or RONA might count one way in one table, and slightly different in another. So you'd want to go to both reports, look at the definition (in case they've been customized) and see what actual column is being used for each, to see exactly where the difference resides.

Disregard.

david