Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,So the team i'm currently working on is actually trying to get/read the content of a document within the "document" folder, we did find a solution thanks to this post : https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/reading-a-file-in-the-documents-...

ElthsirD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, just wanted to post this here so it's documented somewhere.If you're running windows in a virtualbox environment, and you run into an issue where UCCX editor hangs at 81% for a while -- finally loads, but won't actually connect to your CCX ...

Hi, Currently, I am integrating the client's software with UCCX and using UCCX sandbox ver 12.0 to perform some testing.I need to handle AGENT_STATE_EVENT to fetch some details regarding the agent, but I never received the event. When I establish the...

Resolved! UCCX Script Error

My issue while try to write a script for using state changeability. I am getting an error when reading my XML file into the script. the error is "§com.cisco.wf.steps.io.XMLDocument§com.cisco.wf.steps.io.XMLDocument@0§". I am new to scripting and can ...

Resolved! UCCX Dynamic Menu

Hello,Can someone provide me an example on how to build a dynamic menu.I need to list items in an array in a menu. The file name is the value of the string in the array.For example the menu should say as following. I am new to UCCX and not sure where...