Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC UCCE Report Result is not the same when scheduling

castrillor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have scheduled a  report to be excuted every half hour, returning some info from  the Call_Type_Interval table with "today" filter.

We have noticed that the result of the report generated by the scheduler is not the same that when executing the report at CUIC interface.

I am sure we are not reaching 8000 lines limits.

In the following picture the problem is described:

- In the CUIC report you can see that there are 3 calls for service Usuari_SAU at 18:30 interval.

- In the excel generated by scheduler, that info is lost, there is no line for 18:30 interval.

- The excel report was generated at 19:26, so  the 18:30 interval should be available.

castrillor_1-1707762434733.png

Have you ever seen something similar? Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks and regards

6 Replies 6

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I believe its UCCE, what is the version? If you download report from CUIC in excel format, do you see all data?

Regards,

Piyush

BLOG

You will see if you are hitting the 8000 row limit, it displays it in the report at the bottom if you search for it.
Also, there are some defects tied to the scheduler for instance, if you can provide your version information, you might be able to see if you're hitting them.

castrillor
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your replies,

I am sure we are not reaching 8k limit.

UCCE version is 12.6(1) Build 12.6.1.10000.21

Regards

So in your example, the scheduler one isn't including the last time entry, is that correct? 
I would set your scheduled report (just as a test) for a few hours later or even the next day and see if you see all the entries you expect in the report. It could be the timezone settings of the user who scheduled the report is not the same for the person who ran the report, or some other time zone setting related issue.

castrillor
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, you are right, last entry is not included.

I have done several tests and nothing to do with time zone.

Thanks

So if you do the report the next day, and you run it for the previous day manually, and then you schedule it to run right then as well for the previous day, it always drops off the last row/time entry?