Views
Helpful
Replies

Current Wait time in Finesse Agent Desktop

Nishad Ismail
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We have requirement " Show the Callers wait time in Finesse agent Desktop ,Once agent answers the call)

UCCX 11.5 enhanced 

I have tried the below script ,But wait time display -1 in finesse agent desktop 

Please suggest .

Regards,

Nishad KI

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Nishad,

In your Select Resource step you need to set the Connect option to No as shown below.

To do this you first need to create a variable of type User which is used in the Resource Selected field.

You will see that the first branch of the Select Resource step changes from Connected to Selected

This allows the Get Reporting Statistic and Set Enterprise Call Info steps to run before the Connect step connects the call to the agent.

In your version of the script these steps were never running as the script finished when the Select Resource step connected the call to the agent.

I hope this helps - please rate the response if it is helpful.

Regards

James

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Nishad,

In your Select Resource step you need to set the Connect option to No as shown below.

To do this you first need to create a variable of type User which is used in the Resource Selected field.

You will see that the first branch of the Select Resource step changes from Connected to Selected

This allows the Get Reporting Statistic and Set Enterprise Call Info steps to run before the Connect step connects the call to the agent.

In your version of the script these steps were never running as the script finished when the Select Resource step connected the call to the agent.

I hope this helps - please rate the response if it is helpful.

Regards

James

Adding to what James said, you will also need to map the variable in Finesse Administration that is storing the value of WaitingTime in the Set Enterprise Call Info step. For example, if you are using Call.Peripheral Variable 1 in Set Enterprise Call Info step against WaitingTime variable then you will need to rename Call.Peripheral Variable 1 in Finesse Administration to something which agents can understand such as Current Wait Time etc.

Regards

Deepak