Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When an agent calls a client in the office, his DN is showed onto the called phone. The client, will as now on, call the DN directly instead of calling the contact center. Is there a way to hide or even better change the DN ? If it could see the nam...

Hi, We have upgraded our UCCX version 8.5 to 10.6 and having major issues with some scripts. An error message stating "An error occured while loading the script". everytime trying to load a script. Please find attached a fully functional script with ...

Hi This is going to be a yes or no question. If an agent misses a call, CAD puts them into Not Ready status which means they can miss calls if only one agent is logged in. Is there a way to force them back ready again after X amount of time once they...

I'm running UCCX 10.6 Premium and trying to calculate a percentage between several variables. What step can I use to calculate this? variable 1 = total calls that have come into CSQ#1 variable 2 = total calls that have come into CSQ#2 variable 3 is ...

Scratching my head on something here.  Documentation for UCCX 11.5 shows that the 6945 is compatible with UCCX 11.5, but only in SCCP mode.  The 6941 and 6961 is compatible in SIP mode.   Anyone got a clue why the 6945 isn't supported in SIP mode wit...