Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Call Variable doesn`t always show in report

I have two switch strings in a script for the caller to select the an option. This works but in CUIC reports not all calls show the selected options, there are alot where you see the calls but no selected option and verified the caller did select.

CraigGilliam09639_0-1675693710907.png

12 Replies 12

Have you been able to identify under what scenarios they don't show up? You used the term CUIS, are you sure that's what you meant?

david

No, the script will not flow to next step without selecting an option and its random. I have a TAC case open and they have the logs. 

Ok, so how about you do this. Have your timeout and unsuccessful branches skip the Set Ent Info step and go to one with the sState variable = "NA". I suspect it's the calls that fail the switch are the ones without data in the DB. And if you do this all calls should have data.

david

Ill give that a try.

Is it possible to have both variables in one Set Enterprise Call info step instead of the two like I have?

CraigGilliam09639_0-1675710086867.png

Yes it's possible as long as they go to different variables.

david

TAC is telling me I need to have something under timeout and unsuccessful.

CraigGilliam09639_0-1675782410887.png

They are telling you to do something similar to what I mentioned above:

"Ok, so how about you do this. Have your timeout and unsuccessful branches skip the Set Ent Info step and go to one with the sState variable = "NA". I suspect it's the calls that fail the switch are the ones without data in the DB. And if you do this all calls should have data."

Either approach would work.

david

What if I use these Go to, so they have to input a code

CraigGilliam09639_0-1675785593324.png

Ok I just did a test I should have done before, I called into the script and entered a number that is not in the switch string and then it just proceeded to the next branch, so thats whats happening callers are entering numbers that dont exit. Need a way to verify and not allow proceeding without a valid input

The menu step allows to limit which entries are valid. I guess I'm not fully understanding what you're after now.

david

So switch string only goes to 09, with nothing under default you could key in 15 and it would let the caller go to the next step in the script and not report anything on the variable, now I have a go to in the default branch so if one of the defined numbers is not keyed in it will go back to the start of that section for them to key in a number. This has made a difference.

CraigGilliam09639_0-1675794796142.png