Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Report Definition Query

josemateo219
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Voip, and UCCX so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology. I would like to combine a few stock reports into 1 single report using a only a few of the column names. How can I create these queries? Are there any example queries? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Out of the box in CUIC, you cannot mash up 2 reports to create a single report. However, it is possible to write custom queries to pull few columns into a single report.

Can you please let us know what columns were you looking here?

Thanks,

Vikram G

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I have moved your question under Reporting community for more visibility of support engineers. Request to refer Looking to combine CSQ reports for UCCX and add a new datapoint. for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Out of the box in CUIC, you cannot mash up 2 reports to create a single report. However, it is possible to write custom queries to pull few columns into a single report.

Can you please let us know what columns were you looking here?

Thanks,

Vikram G

Thank you very much for responding! I am looking to merge columns from the

following report. Abandoned Call Detail Activity, Agent State Summary

Report, and Agent Call Summary Report. The columns that I want in a single

report are the following:

Total logged in time

Total ready status

Percentage ready status

How many individual call were sent out

How many calls were sent out as a group

Is this something that you can help me with?

Regards,

Hi,

Unfortunately DevNet cannot help build custom queries/code/gadgets, but it can point you to the right direction and answer questions if you encounter problems. Please take a look at the Report Customization Guide for the specific product release you are using: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center - End-User Guides - Cisco

Thanx,

Denise