Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finesse passing on credentials?

Hi I am currently trying to pass on finesse credentials to an iframe, but are having little luck. Am I overseeing an option?I have an subsite that actually validates against the finesse api. And of course I cannot ask the user to first sign into fine...

nmw000007 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

KMS exceptions

Hi All,New to ContextService, and ran into an issue.I was able to register, and get the connection data, using the credentials provided to me.However when taking one of the samples and trying to run them, I encounter exceptions when the client is try...

dschimmer by Beginner
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Get dialog state in event flow

Hi, allI am developing 3rd party app to work with cisco finesse through the gadget.Now I need to close the call with the correponding result. I want to check dialog state and update the call record in 3rd party.For the beginning I want to take 2 resu...

Resolved! bargein set to false and noinput timeout

We're using a form element to support an ASR interaction.  In the element settings tab we set No Input Timeout to 10s.  In the element settings tab under VoiceXML Property we set bargein to false.  The audio is 9 seconds in length.  What appears to...

MikeHMirt by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Measuring outbound calls over 1 minute

Dear Cisco Folks,Would you share me some tips on how I can achieve this type of report. We already have an ACD and non ACD report in place but this covers everything. Now we have a requirement to specifically filter/report on outbound calls that are ...

Resolved! Start Recording Gadget

Hi,Is there anyone who try the "start recording gadget". ? Can this gadget be used with MediaSense ?I am looking for on-demand recording from agent or supervisor finesse desktop, with MediaSense.Cheers,Hugo ChevalierEDIT : After trying to install it....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors