Helpful
Replies

CVP call studio script with VVB

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

hi everyone

in my demo , i install UCCE 12.6 and CVP 12.6 and VVB 12.6

now the call can call in the ICM but caller hear the error prompt.

next is my config:

in my ICM script i use a "set variable" module to set : concatenate("application=SGIN;callid=",Call.user.media.id)

and then i use call studio create a script named "SGIN".

the SGIN script deployed in CVP VXML server ,on VVB I create a new application named "SGIN" and use the script CVPComprehensive.aef and creat trigger .

i use VVB real-time report to check ,when i call in ,the  report can display i triggered the VVB application "SGIN", but i hear the error prompt.

how i can check this problem???

thanks very muck

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

this problem is resolve,

thanks everyone

the error is i not set default VRU in ICM system information...

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

1. Every VXMLServer comes with MyApp. Try modifying the ICM script to "application=MyApp"  (and you do NOT need to pass the callid). See if this works. If it does, then there's an issue getting to SGIN. If it doesn't work, then there's a different issue.

2.If MyApp works. Then for SGIN, if you hear the male error message, it's reaching VXMLServer.
You can look in VXMLServer/logs/globalCallLogger - to see if it says there's a problem with the URL or finding the app.

3. If that log is empty, then perhaps the call is reaching your app.
Look in the log: VXMLServer/applications/SGIN/logs/ActivityLog - you'll see how far the call got. Then VXMLServer/applications/SGIN/logs/ErrorLog for the actual error.  If you see 'error.badfetch.http prompt url null fialed' - then it indicates that the Voice Browser can't find your audio file to play. Chances are that you didn't configure the Default Audio Path URI for the VB to find your audio files.

4. You can also look in the CallServer log: C:cisco/cvp/logs/VXML/error.log - if there's an error with vxml server or in the app - it'll show up there. 

thanks for you reply.

i'm try change the ICM application name to "application=MyApp"(in my case there no script named MyApp), and then call in,but still hear error propmt.

when i transfer application=SGIN, the CVP log: VXMLServer/applications/SGIN/logs is empty. the C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\logs\GlobalCallLogger is also empty

i can see the call is in VVB application ,but not call the CVP script

this problem is resolve,

thanks everyone

the error is i not set default VRU in ICM system information...

next is my log, i think this problem is VVB can't call the script in CVP. i first config VVB ,before i use 3900 router for VXML gateway is fine.

callserver log.txt is  C:\Cisco\CVP\logs  CVP.log (not error log)

call-vxmllog.txt is C:\Cisco\CVP\logs\VXML CVP log (not error log)

VVB_application.png is display the vvb real time report

you can search "application=SGIN"

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

you already config sip server group and pattern??

how about if you try with simple script or sample script to run media (run external script) it's work??

ICM run external script" GS, Server,V", CVP script audio is use callserver local tomcat path .

i use CUCM register a soft phone , and CUCM sip trunk to CVP callserver.

CVP config sip static route to vvb

I'm not a CVP expert, but I was always taught that the VRU Label
returned from ICM should be 10 digits. Your label is  longer:
Label=000000000011111
Can you change yours to 10 digits?

In UCCE, the max length is configured in OAMP : Device Mgmt > CVP
Server. Select the CVP Server, then in the tab named ICM there's a field
named: Maximum Length of DNIS: 10.

YES my vru label is 15, in CVP call server i change this to 15

i try 10 digits now

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

I want to known how to check the VVB log.

Can i check the vvb handle log? i don't knonwn why the VVB can't call CVP script

In VXML Gateway i can use “debug voice application vxml” to see

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: