Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP - Comprehensive call flow model with SIP

rajasekarvs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are trying to configure the CVP -Comprehensive call flow model with ICM and SIP. We are facing some problems in making the CVP call server to hit the dialed number and invoke the simple routing script. Please find the event that we are getting in the PIM OPC console as below:

15:49:54 Target assignment for CallID 20 unknown (serviceNum=2 callingIDType=70, callingDev=6553600 calledDev=5555).

Raj

19 Replies 19

gokul,

Did you ever figure out the solution to this? I have been fighting with the identical error message for a day now and I am getting very frusterated :(

Thanks,

Chad

Chad,

We see this error every once in a while, did you ever pinpoint what it was?

thank you,

david

Hey david,

I think I found out way back then it has to do with Network VRU lables. I have also seen it happen when using incorrect flow. So lets say a certain number goes ingress -> sip proxy-> ccm -> route point-> icm and using network transfer preferred. I would look deeper in this. But that particular error is shown when the sendtovru cannot complete.

Chad

well i think it might be close to what you saw, so I'll look into that, if you have any other info you can provide, i would greatly appreciate it.

david

We have seen this problem when a VXML Gateway (AS5400 in our case) has high CPU utilization. Do a "show proc cpu history' and check the last 72 hours of cpu time and see if it correlates to these errors.