Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi for all:I have a Contact Center Express 5.0 integrated with a CM 5.1.I have a translation pattern that transform a DDI (912702863) to CTI Trigger port in CCX (5997).In contact center i have an script with "Get Call Contact Info" to get Called ID.T...

Hi,We are trying to configure the CVP -Comprehensive call flow model with ICM and SIP. We are facing some problems in making the CVP call server to hit the dialed number and invoke the simple routing script. Please find the event that we are getting ...

Is Multiple Call Handling available on UCCX? This is where an ACD agent can put an ACD call on hold, then push a button to get ANOTHER ACD call from queue. Very helpful when you just told the first caller to reboot their server and now you have 5 min...

awbacks79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had just installed IPCC 7.0 LAB all components in one machine (sprawler)router,logger,CG,VRUPG,CCMPG. every thing is ok except the CTIOS it gives21:05:08 LogWrapper::WaitForServerWindowHandle(3)21:05:08 LogWrapper::WaitForServerWindowHandle(3), f...

luai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used the "SourceID" field within the Create XML Document Step? If so what is it's purpose? I have read the Step Reference and help but it is very vague. Typically, I take URL document and "convert" into the XML document. I was curious if...

msmalley by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes