Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our agents are set up with an internal ACD DN that UCCX (5.0(2)) uses, and a DID that is used for non-ACD calls. Our call center is set up with auto answer. What happens is, an incoming call rings to the DID, the agent picks up. The ACD DN still show...

Guys, If I am going to just move the databases to a different server running the EXACT same version of ICM do I need to use EDMT? It has a new hostname, and it is different hardware, however its identical Versions... Any help as quick as possible...

All,I am test UCCX 502 and CCM 613. I try to configure a user in CCM and make it an agent. In the CCX doco, it stated that "Unified CCX Extension Radio button should be selected. However, I could not find this button in End User Configuration page. I...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just got a .lic file from Cisco after I registered the PAK for the additional 10 seats. We currently have 15 seats. I added the license file using "Add License(s)" link in AppAdmin. It appears to have accepted the license file but when I click ...

junp14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a department that runs the outbound dialer and after it finishes they print some reports. today the printer didn't print and they went ahead and ran another campaign, would the old campaing be placed somewhere or is it overwritten? I know th...

Guys, ICM 7.2(5), CVP 4.0(2), 12.4(15)T8. Basically no call gets caller ID in CTIOS, the ANI table in TCD is also empty. Has anyone seen this or know any bugs around this? I have the same version's running at other customers and have no problems...