Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Courtesy CallBack Reporting server configuration

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dear members,

I'm planning to configure the CVP Courtesy Callback feature in a ucce lab environment version 9.0

In the configuration guide, there is a section about the CVP Reporting server configuration.

My issue is that I don't have a license to be used for the Lab reporting server.

Can the Courtesy Call Back be tested without installing and configuring the Reporting server? since my concern is just to test this feature, I don't care about reporting in the moment.

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies 5

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

reporting server is mandatory, you can still try the CCB in lab environment as reporting server also comes with 30 days evaluation license.

Chintan

Thank you Chintan.

Regards

Hi Chintan,

I still need to make sure of something, can this feature be tested internally?

Actually, in my lab and in order to test the call center functionalities, i'm using a CTI Route Point, my lab gateway isn't connected to the pstn. With this kind of config, can the CCB be tested?

Thank you in advance.

Lara

Yes lara it can be tested lab.

when i tested in my lab, my phone was registered to Voice Gateway with Call manager express and i used to call into the CVP with the same gateway.

Hi Lara

You can not configure Courtesy Callback without reporting server. The callback information is saved in the Database and then retrieve to initiate the outbound call.

Also, you need to have IOS gateway, because Survivability.tcl script is also required to make Courtesy call back to work. You can have CUCM sending the call to a CUBE which has survivability script configured.

Abu