cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP - SIP Proxy (Route Table entries)

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

I'm having little luck finding information on adding entries to the Route Table in Cisco SIP Proxy (8.5). I understand how to add a basic entry but what I really need to know is what wildcards are available to be used for the Key entries? Would these be the same as wildcards in IOS dial peers? If so, is there something that explicitly states this? Hopefully I'm just overlooking something obvious in the guide. Any help is appreciated!

4 Replies 4

mmendezv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I understand you are talking about "Local Static Routes" on the SIP tab of the CVP Call Server Configuration.

From the CVP OAMP page, on the Help menu you can find information about the content of the page where you are, Help -> This Page.

This is taken from CVP 8.0, but you should have something similar for 8.5:

Use the period  (.) or the X character for single-digit  wildcard matching in any position.

Use the greater than  (>), asterisk (*), or exclamation  (!) character as a wildcard for 0 or more digits at the  trailing end of a DN.

Do not use the character T for wildcard matching

Pattern matching is  applied from top to bottom of a list of DNs, with the result being the first  match in the list, even if a more specific pattern would match further down the  list.

Maria,

I think the original poster is trying to configure the static routes in the CUSP, not the Call Server.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi can any one tell me how to exit from this local domain..

I need to configure from normal hostname such as CUSPMOD1# is there any possible command to acheive this..

Thanks in advance

Karthik

j1mntheworld
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone answer the original question about CUSP route table entry wild cards?