Helpful
Replies

CVP VXML and ingress gateway Deployment

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

hi

i have a question

in our case ,there has two worksplace like A and B.

the server in workplace A, 

A and B all have the PSTN line for incoming call

now i want if the call incoming form B gateway ,then the VXML will use the B gateway ( A and B gateway use ingress and VXML on one gateway)

i do this 

creat two network VRU like AVRU and  BVRU  and AVRU label is 00000012345679 ,BVRU is 000000223456789

and creat two network VRU script , AVRUS and BVRUS

if the call incoming from B (i can modify dialed number) they will use calltype B and script B,in script B i will use BVRUS for RUN Ext. Script.....

if the call incoming from A,they will use calltype A and script A,in script A i will use AVRUS for RUN Ext. Script.

can i do this????

i test but can't work.... the system information default network VRU i use AVRU....can i dont select this option???

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You do not create multiple VRU labels in CVP environment, it's one set of VRU lebels for all distributed VXML GWs. In my experience best way to route to specific VXML/Ingress GW is by utilizing sigDigits in CVP and define dial plan on CVP to accomplish this.

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

if your gateway A has both ingress and VXML functionality and call, and if you want your calls to have both treeatment on same gateway then the "send to originator" will be the best option for you to explore.

other wise as chris has mentioned , explore sig digits. VRU labels are tied to peripheral and not the gateway. so one VRU label per CVP.

hi 

thanks for yours reply 

now i known i need use dialed number pattern ,but i can't understand that which dialed number i need to set.

in my case the ICM dialed number is 1002 ,and the correlation id is 00000012345679,can you tell me which i should to set??