Views
Helpful
Replies

dedicating license to certain group of users on UCCX

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Say I have 10 licenses on UCCX. I host two virtual contact centres, of which one (CC1) purchased 7 licenses and the other (CC2) purchased the rest 3. How can I prevent more than 3 users logging as agents to CC2, persuming I have more then three users created for CC2? This will disable seventh user in CC1 to log in, as all the ten licenses will be spent in ratio (4:6)

In other words can a licence be somehow dedicated to certain CSQ? agent group? something else?

Hope it is clear enough..

Best regards

goran

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Licensing is concurrent based and you can't control allocation.

You might be able to do something 'external' - e.g. limit the number of installations of CAD, or perhaps only permit access to the UCCX server from 3 IP address from CC2 at the network level.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron is correct (of course).

Another option would be to configure the teams in such a way that the supervisors can self-police each other. Assign the supervisors from CC1 as secondary supervisors in CC2. Do the same in the reverse. This will allow each to select the other department within CSD and note if there are more than the appropriate number of users logged in. Let them battle it out instead of dragging you into it every day.