cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deploy new stored procedure to UCCx for custom report

Bill Talley
Level 4
Level 4

Though I've searched to all ends of the world wide web, I'm still a little unclear on the process for deploying a new stored procedure to the UCCx database.  I've tried using AGS Server Studio and RazorSQL; however, stored procedure deployment is not that obvious in either application for someone who has never done it.  I've read on a few sites that the SP is loaded once you execute it; however, when I attempt to execute the SP, I get an error that the uccxhruser doesn't have permission to perform the task.

Would anyone have a reference to the process for uploading/deploying a new stored procedure to UCCx for reporting purposes?

TIA.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks, but that process is also incomplete.  I've since figured out a couple of things.

1) there is a bug preventing creation of new stored procedures and TAC involvement is required to work around it.

2) setting the permissions doesn't do anything in regards to installing or deploying the stored proc and the doc you referenced stops at setting permissions.

3)  executing the stored proc (once the permissions issue has been resolved) will deploy the stored proc to the uccx database.  This is a step which is not documented anywhere is seems to be pretty crucial.

Thanks again for the guidance.  I really appreciate it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Thanks, but that process is also incomplete.  I've since figured out a couple of things.

1) there is a bug preventing creation of new stored procedures and TAC involvement is required to work around it.

2) setting the permissions doesn't do anything in regards to installing or deploying the stored proc and the doc you referenced stops at setting permissions.

3)  executing the stored proc (once the permissions issue has been resolved) will deploy the stored proc to the uccx database.  This is a step which is not documented anywhere is seems to be pretty crucial.

Thanks again for the guidance.  I really appreciate it.

Hi,

Could you share BugID please?

What uccx version are you using?

Regards

MC