Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialed Number Limitations

Arpit Arora
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any limitaion of number of Dialed Numbers and Call Types that can be created on ICM 7.5.

Regards,

Arpit

3 Replies 3

I've never seen a limit, I think this questions was asked before, from personal experience I've seen over 20k DNs configured and 16k call types.  The only issue was that it took the dialed number config manager some time to load, but that was it.  How many DNs and CTs are you looking at?

david

Thanks David.

I am looking to create almost 20000 DN's and CT's.

Regards,

Arpit

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

I've seen these configuration tables stuffed to the hilt as well over the years. David, you probably remember the days when environments with ridiculous amounts of configured Labels took FOREVER to open a Label node in Script Editor. Luckily they made that more efficient somewhere along the way. Regarding actual limits,  I believe they just started to add the Configuraton Limits & Scalability Constraits to the BOM beginning somewhere in 8.x. I don't believe any of these to be enforced in the code itself but rather just the guidelines Cisco wants us to work within. Of course, like anything else, there are exceptions. See section 5 in doc below. I've also attached a snapshot of the relevant objects you referenced.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_8_5/reference/guide/icm85_bom.pdf