Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialler query with regards to personal call back

chawkins89
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon Guys,

I am having a bit of trouble trying to understand how the personal callback works using UCCE 11.6 Cisco Dialler. I've ventured through the documentation and have labbed and exercised the procedure using 2 agents and a campaign with over 5+ contacts, I can schedule the first call for a couple of minutes later using the personal call back. However, when making myself ready after this scheduled time the campaign calls continue to be delivered and no sign of the personal callback until the campaign is complete.

I can schedule a campaign perfectly fine and schedule a personal callbacks correctly as they appear correctly within the database, however, when the scheduled time arrives it appears that the campaign dialler calls are taking priority over the personal callback, and is not attempted until the campaign has completely finished.

Any feedback knowledge or registry changes that can basically give a personal callback a priority or at least attempted during mid-campaign would be much appreciated.

CHawkins.

6 Replies 6

chawkins89
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have identified the fault, there was an error in the personal callback script.

Many thanks for your help.

Glad you got it resolved. Would you mind sharing what it was in case it helps someone else who runs into it?

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Campaign procedure configuring in the UCCE.Capture5.JPG

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

The sequential dialing feature enables you to associate up to ten phone numbers with each customer record. You can configure two time periods, called "zones," to call the customers for each campaign. Each time period (zone) lists which of the ten phone numbers to call during that time. You can call a phone number during either zone or both zones.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

query rule determines which customer contacts from the import to use for a campaign. You can associate multiple query rules with a campaign. You can use the query rules to segment a campaign for prioritization or other logical groupings. For example, if you want to dial certain customers between 9 AM and 11 AM, set up a query rule to only dial during those times. You then configure the campaign to switch to another query rule outside those times.