Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I need help to understand the view license,  and what is applied to the customer.  I have this customer with the following output (please see attachment) and also understand what will happen if I apply a smart Licensing to a device that has a...

hi  i have social miner 12.x integrated with uccx12. for email queue i currently have office 365 setup and was working. after modern authentication is enabled for whole company on office365, i am getting username/password error on uccx when i test em...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Overflow Queuing

Hello Everyone,I have been given a task to creat an overflow queue (Queue2) in case there's no agent availalble in Qeueu1. I decided to go with nasted queueing but the issue I have is that the Queue2 is in a different cluster. I don't think I can use...

Hi Guys, Seeking assistance on how to integrate between CME with a non Cisco  proprietary contact center solution through enabling a CTI interface and configuring some sip extensions on CME for termination of IVR.This my first time am tasked to do it...

We currently have the scenario with Cisco Jabber and Calabrio when Agent 1 receives the call from the CSQ it is being recorded as expected, but now Agent 1 does a consult transfer to Agent 2, once Agent 2 accepts the call and the transfer is complete...

I am trying to pass the called DID number to Finesse using Get Call Contact Info/Set Enterprise Call info scripting objects but none of the attributes seem to have the number that was dialed from the PSTN. I am using a translation pattern to translat...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Just want to know one thing , For Social miner Call back IVR Application on UCCE/PCCE Environment , After reading the Cisco developer guide  , i have some queries , To initiate call back we need to  submit the post request API with XML bo...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, Recently we faced a call drop issue in contact center environment for around 1 Hr. time. I went through the MIVR logs from UCCX and found below logs for one of the dropped call. Line 2599: 73598937: Oct 08 14:29:39.136 IST %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-...

Dear All, Installed Cisco ECE 12.5.1 tested Chat & Email is working fine as expected.Currently, all the agents are using EIM/WIM  and the same alias will be moved to ECE instance. If I move EIM alias to ECE what will happen the old email open cases a...