cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does 1 RONA call cause 2 non-SL calls?

avalheru
Level 1
Level 1

My SL is set at 18 seconds.  Our calls Rona at 16 seconds.

I have an interval that is showing 3 SL Calls Offered and 1 SL Call

Looking at the Call Detail by Agent report, I have 3 calls in that interval.  The first call Rona'd and went to the 2nd person.  That person answered at 12 seconds.  The 3rd call is just a normal call 20 minutes later and was answered at 14 seconds.

So, is the rona call causing 2 non-sl calls?  It looks like it's not counting the 2nd call because the call as a whole was not answered within SL which makes sense.  However if you look at it from that angle, then it should only show 1 call offered and not 2 calls offered

8 Replies 8

What contact center are you running? So you have 2 calls, but 3 offers, right?

Call 1: RONA at 16s, missed SL at 18s, answered at 32s (18+14)
Call 2: Answered at 14s within SL.

david

UCCE 12

Your seconds looks to be slightly off but you are correct, only 2 different callers but it's showing up as 3 offers.

Hi, 

we had the same issue with CCE 12.6.

Please have a look at this Bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwb23777 

Identifier   Severity  Component  Headline
CSCwb23777  3  router  Wrong ServiceLevel due to ServiceLevelCallsOffered incrementing two times with CCE 12.x for RONA scenario

This is fixed in several Engineering Specials, depending on your exact version. For 12.6 its ES32.
https://software.cisco.com/download/specialrelease/6fec10eb1beb4e65999f143fc4943ef4

KR
Dennis

Thank you for sharing this, sounds like it is impacted, but do you know if the original poster's first scenario is also fixed with the ES/is impacted by this defect/did you run into that as well? The two examples they listed in the defect were a little different than the scenario the original poster reported.

@bill.king1 I think the first example is closer to what the OP posted, but only they can confirm. I do think they are hitting this bug though.

david

avalheru
Level 1
Level 1

We reached out to Cisco and was told it's working as intended which I do not agree with.

If they are treating it as 2 calls offered, then it also needs to report on 2 calls being answered (1 as a non-SL call and the other as a SL call if it's answered within time

I think you're splitting hairs though. So let's say for that interval you have:

2 offered, 1 answered outside SL, 1 RONA. If you're SL is 60 seconds the following scenario is also possible:

2 offered, 1 answered within SL, 1 RONA.

The RONA count will tell you how many of your offered calls RONAed, also remember that you also have the scenario where the call RONAs, goes back to queue and hangs up. So the way it's being reported seems very logical and correct to me.

david

I just don't like how it's reporting the caller as 2 calls offered but then both calls are showing as non-SL calls, even if the call is answered in 1 second after the rona.

In this example, this is only 2 people calling us.

Caller 1 ronas so it's counted as a non-sl call.  Caller 1 than goes to the next person and is answered in 1 second.  That shows as a 2nd non-SL call.

Caller 2 is answered within SL.

So instead of a SL of 50%.  It's 33%.  The kicker is, 1 RONA gives me a worse SL than 1 abandoned call

2023-05-09 06_56_20-Window.png