Views
Helpful
Replies

ECE Auto forward

mohamedsary15
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone i have some question related to ECE

1-Is this valid in ECE to assign email and auto forward all agent replies to it.

2- can i upload image to the agent signature rather than put URL for this image.

sary.PNG

if this valid how can i do it. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gaurav Thakur
Level 1
Level 1

1-Is this valid in ECE to assign email and auto forward all agent replies to it.

[GT] - Yes you can use auto-reply or auto acknowledgment node to achieve this. Please refer workflow guide for details. 

2- can i upload image to the agent signature rather than put URL for this image.

[GT] - In ECE 11.6 you cannot have a inline image, this functionality might be available in ECE 12. However if you have link to the image you can click on add image button when creating a signature and that should do the trick. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Gaurav Thakur
Level 1
Level 1

[GT] - Yes you can use auto-reply or auto acknowledgment node to achieve this. Please refer workflow guide for details. 

[GT] - In ECE 11.6 you cannot have a inline image, this functionality might be available in ECE 12. However if you have link to the image you can click on add image button when creating a signature and that should do the trick. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: