Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Execute .Jar File from expression editor

I have to create a ticket on a db for that, I need to launch a file CreateTicketIVR.jar with input parameters  Par1, Par2, Par5 ... and I will return an integer NrTicket. How can I run this file from expression editor? Where can I find more documentation / examples?

Thanks,

GL

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Giovanna,

I understand that the jar package is a runnable one. That's fine if you run it using the command line, but you need a little more information if you want to incorporate it into your UCCX scripts. What you need is to find the main class name.

It's usually easy to find that: just unzip that jar package, and look for a file named manifest.txt or MANIFEST.MF. It'll contain a row starting with the word Main-Class: and then the name of the main class. Write that down.

What you can do then is just following the guides, so upload the jar file into the documents folder. If that's successful, you can reference it by calling the main class (including parameters) using a Set step:

myIntegerVariable = {

some.package.some.SuperAwesomeJavaClass Par1, Par2, Par3, Par4, Par5;

}

Hope this helps.

G.

hi,

you suggest me this configuration

but i can't apply this because i receive an error

Why?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: