Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UEIM Chat Queue

Dear all,if the "Chat - Max user load " departement parameter is set to 1, an agent will be able to handle only one chat session at a certain time, so if the agent is busy with a chat session, and another chat session is arrived to the same chat entr...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,my first question is on weim chat pages like "off hour", "error",... on those pages and below the text we add, there is a statement mentioning:"if you want to exit press the exit button".this message is located directly above the exit button...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Agents are getting kicked out of agent desktop and they get the following error.Runtime error!Program: C\ProgramFiles\Cisco\Desktop\bin\agent.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applicat...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In UCCE ICM scripting if we have say 2 skill groups and all agents have both the skills assigned - will calls in the shorter queue skill may get answered before calls waiting in the longer skill group? We have not tested yet. If one skill has low cal...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just upgraded Contact Center Express from 7.01 build 168 to build 504.  Agents receiving the join-across-lines error.  Re-optioned phones, reset, restarted CAD and Node Manager.  Still receiving same error when agents logging in.  Any help?

ronupcdef by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a question, I just configured HA in CVP for CUCM using LOCAL SRV but when I do a calls the calls to do not route a phone Agent only hear ring back and pop of CTI Toolkit of agent says Reserve, in my CVP I get this message. Line 7542: 368...

I hav an user issue and had to close out of Agent Desktop, only when she logged in this morning she still isnt' getting any calls. Both cases they were in a "Ready" state. How can I disconnect the calls when CAD freezes and verify that the agents are...

Hi all,Has anyone running CAD 7.5.8 on Windows 7 ? Any issues/concerns that you can share ? Thanks in advance !!!I am currently running CAD 7.5.8 with UCCE 7.5.8 and all CAD clients today are running Windows XP sp2. I would like to find out if CAD 7....

dtran by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This was asked by one of my students. Can anyone help answer it? "I  would like to block incoming collect calls in the voice gateway, but  I'm using R2 digital E1. I need to check the destinations numbers, and  depends of the number, It’ll accept ...