Views
Helpful
Replies

fast busy tone while dialing UCCX trigger

Shaijala
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We had an outage few days back. The issue was “Unable to hear welcome prompt while dialing UCCX trigger number or TFN” we were getting fast busy tone. I just restarted CCX engine service and got resolved the issue. IVR ports were free during that time and reg with CUCM. I have checked logs and I could see following logs during the issue occurred. can any one explian me this

519193: Jan 02 14:42:55.641 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

519194: Jan 02 14:42:55.658 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

519195: Jan 02 14:42:55.669 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

519196: Jan 02 14:42:55.669 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

CCX Version : 8.6

CUCM Version: 8.6

one more qtn here -  how many UCCX systems can be integrated with CUCM (Single cluster)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I don't think those errors would be the root cause.

Try searching the MIVR files at the time for EXCEPTION (in capitals) - there would usually be a java stack trace printed for a significant error such as that.

Re: UCCX servers - I'm not aware of any specific limit, presumably it would be limited by the usual scalability stuff around the number of phones/users/CTI devs etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I don't think those errors would be the root cause.

Try searching the MIVR files at the time for EXCEPTION (in capitals) - there would usually be a java stack trace printed for a significant error such as that.

Re: UCCX servers - I'm not aware of any specific limit, presumably it would be limited by the usual scalability stuff around the number of phones/users/CTI devs etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: