Views
Helpful
Replies

fast busy tone while dialing UCCX trigger

Shaijala
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We had an outage few days back. The issue was “Unable to hear welcome prompt while dialing UCCX trigger number or TFN” we were getting fast busy tone. I just restarted CCX engine service and got resolved the issue. IVR ports were free during that time and reg with CUCM. I have checked logs and I could see following logs during the issue occurred. can any one explian me this

519193: Jan 02 14:42:55.641 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

519194: Jan 02 14:42:55.658 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

519195: Jan 02 14:42:55.669 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

519196: Jan 02 14:42:55.669 EST %MIVR-LIB_JDBC-4-JDBC_LOG_MONITOR:JDBC log: message=Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class,error_desc=null

CCX Version : 8.6

CUCM Version: 8.6

one more qtn here -  how many UCCX systems can be integrated with CUCM (Single cluster)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I don't think those errors would be the root cause.

Try searching the MIVR files at the time for EXCEPTION (in capitals) - there would usually be a java stack trace printed for a significant error such as that.

Re: UCCX servers - I'm not aware of any specific limit, presumably it would be limited by the usual scalability stuff around the number of phones/users/CTI devs etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I don't think those errors would be the root cause.

Try searching the MIVR files at the time for EXCEPTION (in capitals) - there would usually be a java stack trace printed for a significant error such as that.

Re: UCCX servers - I'm not aware of any specific limit, presumably it would be limited by the usual scalability stuff around the number of phones/users/CTI devs etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!