cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Find SG and Priority in every ICM Script?

This is something interesting that came up and was hoping to solve via the DB, but not having much luck. I'm looking to come up with a way to list every single skill group in all of our scripts and the list the priority of it in the QtoSG node. Besides doing this by hand anyone have any clues?

david

3 Replies 3

michael.skahen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David, I have a similar situation. A database/SQL query would really be helpful, did you guys ever find a solution other than doing the documentation by hand?

Thanks,

Mike

I figured out a way, but it was extremely painful. Involved turning hex to decimal, exporting the script table and then doing some finds. I think it's possible with some code, but stopped going down that route. Ultimately, did it manually with a lot of keyboard shortcuts. Was able to find about 250 SGs in about 4 hours. Wish I had a better way.

david

Thanks for the response. It appears I'll likely be doing the same.

I've used this query to check scripts for skill group mapping: 

Select Master_Script.EnterpriseName as ScriptName, Master_Script.CurrentVersion, Script.Version, Skill_Group.EnterpriseName as SkillGroupName From Master_Script
Join Script ON Master_Script.MasterScriptID = Script.MasterScriptID Join Script_Cross_Reference SCR ON SCR.TargetType = 2 and SCR.ScriptID = Script.ScriptID, Skill_Group
Where (Master_Script.CurrentVersion = Script.Version and Skill_Group.SkillTargetID = SCR.ForeignKey and Master_Script.CurrentVersion = Script.Version)
and (Skill_Group.EnterpriseName like ('%[Skill Group]%')
order by ScriptName asc

Would be great to be able to join priority to this as well, but so far can't see a way to do so.