Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Pls can someone suggest a software I can use in converting my recorded prompt to the standard IVR 8khz, 8k bit rate mono wav file. The best I could do was 64kbps bit rate instead of 8kbps required by IP IVR.Your responses will be well appreciated.Tha...

olakayode by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have an issue with CAD. When ever the agent or customer hungs the call the Cisco dekstop agent tool get freeze and when we click on the CAD it says Not responding. Its happenning to around 200 agents. When the call disconnected by the ...

S N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Supporters, I am running into an issue on uccx 10.6 similar to the reference below when I click to update the competence level for a agent resource to 10 instead of 5 although it shows updated when I go back it still shows 5. From looking at th...

Resolved! ANI Lookup in CCX

Hello all, I'm looking to write a CCX script that can route calls based on the calling number. E.g. If Calling number 3034117911 call to the CCX trigger the script check the Calling number and route that call to a certain Resource Group or Agent ever...

How complex is it to set up the screen pop feature in CCX/Finesse? We simply want our agents to receive some information about the caller when they recieve an incoming call. Additionally, our agents must login using their phones with a tgn keypad pe...

art.lacie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, We are facing few issues with NTP sync. We  are getting RTMT alerts form our CUIC and UCCX that NTP is down and the NTP is pointed to CUCM publisher. When I check utils network ping to CUCM PUB it cna able to reach and all is fine but I am not ...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I am facing an issue regarding the outgoing fax. Detail is as under.- Extension to extension and Fax from the PSTN works fine.- We are using analog FXO lines as PSTN- For outgoing FAX doesn't connect. Using analog phone most of the times ...