Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 12.5 Gagdet addHandler not working with IE

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

we recently migrate from Finesse 11.6 to 12.5.  We use gadget we developp to show information in our outbound campaign.  Since we migrate the the gadget is not working  properly.

The problem occur when we do outbound campaign.  When the dialog is created the BA information of the call is not present so I cannot show it to my agent.  We add the assHandler on the dialog object to received any update of the callvariable to update our agent in the desktop.   We did some troubleshoot we never recieve the update of the callvariable event if we add the handler.  I trace it in the log to see it.   For an inbound call we have all the callvariable at first and this is not an issue.

We try it with chrome to do some test and it works fine but we can't use chrome at the moment since we have other integration and we need to keep IE.  I know the IE will not be available for long  and we ask our team to change the integration but by the mean time did you get any clue on where to check to make it works like it was in 11.6.

Simple of the code

_processCall = function (dialog) {
clientLogs.log("processCall : in method ");
//refresh variables
callVars = dialog.getMediaProperties();
displayDialog(dialog);
},

_handleNewDialog = function(dialog) {
// call the displayDialog handler
clientLogs.log("_handleNewDialog : in method ");
callVars = dialog.getMediaProperties();

displayDialog(dialog);
// add a dialog change handler in case the callvars didn't arrive yet
clientLogs.log("_handleNewDialog : add handlder ");
dialog.addHandler('change', _processCall);
},

The code in bold is call but it never call _processCall  function when the variable from the dialog get updated.  This append only with IE. No errors in the log.  It seems the the handler is ignore.  Works fine in chrome

Regards

Frank  

2 Replies 2

Is the agent desktop you're using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer v11.345.17134 or later in Native Mode?

Does it work with Firefox ESR 68 and later ESRs?

Hi Bill

Is the agent desktop you're using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer v11.345.17134 or later in Native Mode? YES

Does it work with Firefox ESR 68 and later ESRs? Yess