Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Call Duration Alert

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have what I thought was a fairly simple requirement where the customer wants Finesse to show a visual alert after an agent is talking on a call for longer than 10 minutes. Now this was baked into CAD before and I thought this sounded like it should be fairly simple to do in Finesse but Finesse doesn't appear to have any wait actions I can add to a workflow or a delayed event like X seconds after call arrived or anything.

Has anyone figured out how to do this pretty basic requirement? I know I could do a browser pop and create a basic custom website with a delayed image popup or something in HTML but that seems like a pretty clunky way to do this as it would effectively do a blank page popup as soon as the call arrives then the image would appear in that blank page after 10 minutes which doesn't seem to be the best way to do this.

Cheers,

Nathan

1 Reply 1

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

At this time the only way to do cleanly it is with a custom gadget. It would be a very simple one, but does require some gadget development.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: